While setting up an LCM process, I got an error and, therefore, my export did not work. The error was EPMLCM-13000.
While doing research, I didn’t find much that specifically nailed the issue. I had initially connected through the direct server name in my Workspace URL, so I tested going through the load balanced URL. Same error.
When looking in Shared Services, I saw that the export failed on a security filter I created that is no longer valid.
I went back through my security filters and deleted all of them that were no longer valid and tried the LCM export again – poof, it worked.
If you get this error, verify that all of your artifacts are, in fact, valid.