Today I had an issue where I could not access my Essbase Cloud Service after I restarted the OAC instance. When I went to my URL, I got an error that my site could not be found. If you are having this issue, here are the steps I took to get my instance back up and going:
- SSH into your instance. If you need details on how to do this, look here.
- Once in, change your user to oracle by entering the following:
sudo su – oracle
- Next, use vi to modify the capiurl file located in this directory: /u01/data/domains/esscs/config/fmwconfig/essconfig/essbase/
- Your URL will look like the following:
- Change the URL to be https and remove the :9000:
- Type :wq to save and exit vi (Note: on a Mac, click “Esc” then type :wq).
- Restart your instance and you should be back up and running!